MSME borrowers (Regulatory) and SME (Expanded) rated BOB-5 and above.
The manufacturing/service sector units should have been established in the line of activity for a minimum period two years, Account running with satisfactory dealings for last one year & above and No adverse features are reported in conduct of account.
The loan to be considered for the following capital expenditure related with the regular business activity
- Replacement of old machinery.
- Purchase of balancing equipments
- Investment in Research and Development.
- Installation of captive power plants and Upgradation of technology.
- Alteration in lay out of factory/office.
- Acquisition of software, hardware, and tools, jigs, fixtures etc. forming part of Plant & Machinery.
- Purchase of cars, passenger cars for staff and other vehicles for use of business purpose.
- 15% of Plant & Machinery for MSME(Mfg.) and 25%for Services sector outstanding as per last Audited Balance Sheet or 10% of the working capital whichever is higher based on DSCR and subject to cap -
- Baroda MSME Capex card: Min. 25 lacs and Max Rs. 5.00 Crores.
- Baroda MSME Capex Loan: Min 25 lacs and Max Rs. 2.00 Crores.
Average Gross DSCR inclusive of the repayment liability under the proposed STL should not be less than 1.75. In any year it should not be less than 1 for MSE Borrowers and 1.25 for Medium & SME Expanded Borrowers.
The facility to be made available as Fund Based / or Non-Fund Based Limits (i.e. including establishment of LCs) ensuring that aggregate exposure does not exceed the overall limit.
- Baroda MSME Capex Card: Min. 25 lacs and Max Rs. 5.00 Crores. Term Loan Stand-by limit approved at the time of sanction/ renewal of facilities and disbursed when required without re-submission of financials.
- Baroda MSME Capex Loan: Min. 25 lacs and Max Rs. 2.00 Crores. In case where no such Standby limit has been assessed and sanctioned by competent authority, emergent capex needs may be financed under this scheme.
Land & Building - 30%
Plant & Machinery - 25%
As per Credit Rating.
3 to 7 years including the moratorium period.