A saving plan with feature of quarterly installment which helps you regulate your savings and reap its benefits from time to time. Also avail up to 95% of the deposit amount by way of loan/overdraft.
- Regularises savings by encouraging a saving habit.
- Loan/Overdraft facility up to 95% of the deposit amount.
- Provision for nomination.
- Minimum amount required to open an account - Rs. 500/-
- Subsequent deposits in multiples of - Rs. 100/-
- Deposit Tenure:
- Minimum - 36 months.
- Maximum - 120 months.
- Interest will be compounded quarterly and paid on maturity.(Click here for current interest rates).
- On pre-matured withdrawal of your deposit amount, interest will be calculated at 1% below the rate applicable for the period of deposits.
- Documents required:
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence
- An introduction as per Bank's norms
You can see below links also