The new age woman seeks opportunities and challenges to be able to support herself and her family.
In order to encourage such women and fuel their desire to achieve something in life, Bank of Baroda offers financial assistance for professional, self-employed women and also those into retail trade and agricultural activities.
- Enables financial assistance to women in setting up/engaged in:
- Retail Trade.
- Village or Cottage/Small Scale Industries.
- Allied agricultural activities.
- Focus on women business entrepreneurs and their credit requirements.
- The interest rate is fixed on the credit rating system at reasonable terms.
- Simple application procedures.
- Avail of loans at all branches of Bank of Baroda. To get a detailed list of all the Bank of Baroda branches, CLICK HERE.
- All complaints and grievances can be reported to the regional zone offices or directly to the Central office.
To know about all the terms and conditions that govern the product,
> Working Capital Finance
> Term Finance
> Small Business Borrowers
> Traders Loan