- Financing SMEs for acquisition of equipments, services and adopting measures for enhancement of energy efficiency/conservation of energy.
- SME units financed by bank as also other units desirous of shifting their account to Bank of Baroda.
- Upto 75% of the total project cost, subject to maximum of Rs. 1/- crore. (Minimum amount of loan Rs. 5/- Lakhs).
Project cost may include the following:
- Cost of acquisition/modification/renovation of equipment/software.
- Cost of alterations to existing machinery.
- Cost of structural / layout changes.
- Cost of energy audit/consultancy.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR).
RATE OF INTEREST :
- Maximum 5 years, including moratorium, if any.
- For Sole Banking Accounts :
Extension of first charge on all fixed assets.
- For Consortium/Multiple Banking Accounts :
first charge on equipments acquired out of loan and collateral, if any, with the total security coverage being not less than 1.25.
Grant from IREDA:
- IRDEA, at present, gives a grant of Rs. 25,000/- for projects costing Rs. 1/- crore or below to meet partial cost of Energy Audit. This grant is available for the first 100 projects (SME Sectors only) approved by them.
To know the current interest rates Click here.
Click here to download copies of blank agreements to be executed by the borrowers