- To provide equity type support to entrepreneurs for setting up new projects in tiny / small-scale sector, for undertaking expansion, modernisation, technology upgradation and diversification by existing tiny, SSI and service enterprises and for rehabilitation of viable sick units in the SSI sector.
- The Tiny and SSI Industrial unit and service enterprises except Road Transport Operators) satisfying investment ceilings prescribed for tiny units (viz. Rs. 25/- lacs)
- Sick units in the tiny and SSI sectors, which are considered potentially viable.
NORMS PRESCRIBED BY SIDBI
- Cost of Project - Not to exceed Rs.50 lacs
- Soft Loan Limit - 25% of cost of project, subject to a maximum of Rs.10 Lakhs per project
- Service Charges - 5% p.a. on soft loan.
To know the current interest rates Click here.