Baroda SME Gold Card envisages provision of additional limit of 10% of the assessed eligible bank finance for Working Capital to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises as per Regulatory definition and all other enterprises with annual sales turnover up to Rs. 150/- crores, on request along with regular application for Working Capital limits to meet emergent requirements.
- To provide hassle free on the spot assistance to take care of borrowersï¿½ emergent requirements and tie up temporary mismatch in liquidity arising out of delayed payment by buyers, tax payment, execution of bulk orders, etc.
- Accounts in Standard Category for last 2 years, with credit rating of BOB-5 and above and enjoying working capital limits of Rs. 25/- Lakhs and above.
- Accounts having sole banking arrangement with our bank/proposed to be financed under Sole Banking arrangement.
RATE OF INTEREST
- As per Credit Rating and as applicable for regular Cash Credit facility.
- 12 months to be allowed on 4 occasions during the year for a maximum period of 2 months on each occasion with a minimum gap of 15 days between two drawals.
- As applicable to regular Cash Credit facility.
- No additional documentation/formalities required at the time of availing facility every time as the 10% additional limit will be a part of the regular sanction.
To know the current interest rates Click here.
Click here to download copies of blank agreements to be executed by the borrowers