- To augment enterprise’s working capital gap and to help in improvement of current ratio and also for meeting genuine business requirements. The facility will also be available for repayment of secured and unsecured Loans of other banks or institutions, but not for any purpose, which is not related to the enterprises activity.
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises as per Regulatory definition and all other entities with annual sales turnover of Rs. 1/- crore to Rs. 150/- crores.
- Satisfactory credit rating for the last three years
- Latest Balance Sheet etc. should be available.
- Satisfactory financial performance in terms of Sales/turnover and profits. Negative variance, if any, should not be more than 10%.
- Total Debt-equity ratio should not be higher than 4.5:1 and total Term Liability and equity ratio should not be more than 3:1.
- Average DSCR should not be less than 1.75:1
- Satisfactory dealings with the Bank for at least Three years.
- Upto 25% of the existing fund based Working capital limits (depending on the Credit Rating), subject to a minimum of Rs. 25 Lakhs and maximum of Rs. 500 Lakhs.
- Not exceeding –36- months, to be repaid in equal quarterly or half-yearly installments.
- First charge / Equitable mortgage of fixed assets of the Company / firm or extension of existing first charge/ equitable mortgage of fixed assets, ensuring that there is a minimum asset cover of 1.25
RATE OF INTEREST:
- As per credit rating for the additional loan
- Prepayment penalty of 1%, if loan is prepaid within -24- months of drawdown
PROCESSING CHARGES / UPFRONT FEE:
- 25% concession in applicable charges.
To know the current interest rates Click here.
Click here to download copies of blank agreements to be executed by the borrowers