Bank of Baroda had launched the Baroda Canvass competition last year which was a great way to stimulate young India’s imagination and drawing skills, as well as interact with “India’s International Bank”. This competition had caught the interest of school students so much that more than 1.98 lacs young participants representing over 3000 Schools across the country had submitted their entries.
It may be noted that Bank had attempted to encourage the students by utilizing many of their drawings through its advertisements and promotional materials such as Bank’s Calendars 2014, Dairy, Greeting cards etc. during the last year.
The overwhelming response has inspired us to once again launch the Bank of Baroda Canvass Competition 2014 to commemorate with the forthcoming Republic Day celebrations.
Baroda Canvass Competition 2014 invites entries from students of Standard 5th – 10th from the participating schools and there are several attractive prizes for winners at the City/Town level as well as National level.
We believe that Bank of Baroda Canvass Competition 2014 will be an excellent pedestal for the participant to interact, visualize and give life to our Brand Mascot i.e. Stick Man, by giving him a name and slogan as to why the participant loves the Mascot of one of the Biggest and Best Bank in the country - Bank of Baroda - India’s International Bank.
We are sure the participants will enjoy this Competition and go on to explore the best of his/ her artistic & imaginative skills.
The detailed rules & regulations are given under Terms & Conditions.
How to Participate
The ‘Bank of Baroda Canvas Competition 2014’ is a pan-India drawing / slogan competition open to students across the country.
- A student can participate through his / her school only if the respective school has been invited by Bank of Baroda to conduct the competition in the school.
- Students of 5th – 10th Standard from participating schools can participate in the competition. There are two categories viz; Standard 5th – 7th (Category I) and Standard 8th – 10th (Category II).
- The competition has 3 parts as given below :
- Giving a name to the Bank’s Mascot [I am Bank of Baroda’s Mascot Give me a name ……………………. (appearing above the image of the Mascot in the drawing sheet)].
- Giving a slogan (English or Hindi) for the Bank’s Mascot describing him in not more than 7 words [You Love me because ………………………………………………………. (appearing below the image of the Mascot in the drawing sheet)].
- Drawings - Participants of both categories have to produce drawings abiding by the given themes.
- Category - I (Standard 5th to 7th); Theme – “ Dance forms of India”
- b. Category - II (Standard 8th to 10th); Theme - “Scene of a Modern Bank Branch”
- Drawing on the given theme [all drawings must have Bank’s Mascot Stickman. Click here to view the image]. (refer point 3.c)
- Bank of Baroda shall provide such schools with Drawing Sheets. Participant may obtain the Drawing Sheet through the School.
- Students may carry the Drawing Sheet home for executing their work of art.
- On the left hand side of the drawing sheet, the participant should fill in the following contact details:
- Student’s Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Father’s/Mother’s/Guardian’s Name,
- Contact/Mobile No.,
- At the bottom of the contact details panel, the Parent/Guardian should sign an agreement stating – “I have read, and agree to the Terms and Conditions applicable to Bank of Baroda Canvas Competition 2014”. The signature of the parent / guardian is mandatory.
- All entries must be complete in all the 3 respects viz; Name / Slogan / Drawing.
- Students should submit their finished work as on the dates directed by the school authorities.