Bank of Baroda, being Indiaï¿½s International bank is very active in Export promotion. With the operating network of our own branches/offices in 25 countries and worldwide correspondent relationships, our clients enjoy comforts in transacting international business. Besides the world-class services, we also provide Export Finance to Exporters at concessive terms to facilitate their competing in the global market.
Our Export Finance is made available at pre shipment and post shipment stage to exporters in various types of credit.
- Packing Credit in Rupees.
- Running Packing Credit in Rupees.
- Packing Credit in Foreign Currency.
- Letters of credit/Guarantees for procurement of materials for export.
- Purchase of Export Documents under confirmed order.
- Discounting of Export documents under L/C or confirmed order.
- Negotiation of documents under L/C.
- Post shipment demand Loans against Export Bills sent for collection.
- Export Bills purchase / discounting in Foreign Currency.
- Advance against export incentive receivables.
To know the current interest rates Click here.
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Working Capital Finance
> Line of Credit
> Export Finance
> Bill Finance
> FCNR(B) Loans
> Bridge Loans
> Advance Against Shares
> Loan Against Rent Receivables
> Term Finance
> Short Term Corporate Loan
> Project Finance
> Infrastructure Finance
> Takeover of Accounts
> Non Fund Based Services