Ideal for corporations that have huge cash flow and need to transfer and manage funds in excess of 5 crores or more. Deposits can be maintained for as little as 7 days to one full year.
Targets high value customers offering them the following conveniences:
- Flexibility - Allows withdrawals of deposit without any restriction on amount, even before the maturity of the deposit, without a charge for premature withdrawal.
- The Interest on such premature withdrawal will be paid at the rate applicable to the period for which the deposit has remained with the Bank.
- Withdrawals can be made by just serving one days notice.
Terms & Conditions
- The minimum deposit amount for this scheme is Rs. 5 Crores, with subsequent deposits in multiples of Rs. 1 crore.
- The period of deposit may range from 7 days to a maximum of 1 year.
- Premature withdrawal should not result in the balance falling below 5 crores, which has to be maintained, till the expiry of the deposit.
- A notice of one business day is required to process withdrawals.
- The minimum period for the deposited amount to be eligible for interest payment is 7 days.
- Interest will be paid, as is customary for Bulk Deposits of Rs. 5 Crores and above.
- Interest will be paid at the rate which is applicable at the time of placing the deposit for the period for which the deposit has remained with the bank or the applicable rate prevailing on the day of premature payment of deposit, whichever is lower.
To know the current interest rates Click here.
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Short Term (Under 12 months)
> Flexi Deposit Schemes
> Term Deposits (Over 12 months)