For Kind Attention of Customers / All Visitors
It has been brought to our notice that some persons / entities send misleading e-mails requesting for customer's user-id, login-id, password, debit card number etc. purporting to emanate from the bank. As a measure against these phishing attacks we advise the customers who transact or view their accounts online to take the following precautionary measures as indicated by RBI
- View any email request for financial information or other personal data with suspicion.
- Contact the actual institution that allegedly sent the email to verify whether it is genuine.
- Not to provide personal information like passwords, PIN, credit/ debit card numbers to any entity in response to such email request.
- Verify the transaction history periodically.
- Look for correct URL address and also SSL lock at the bottom of the browser while using netbanking on our website.
- Not to click on any hyperlink provided in such an email and open website only by entering our official URL directly in the browser address bar.
- Ensure that the correct URL of the bank is entered in the browser.
(The above information is to protect the interest of our customers and web users.)