E-lobby is a place where automated banking is done without any manual intervention; it is designed in a unique way to create a brand image of the bank and to accommodate 5 different machines which makes banking easy for the customers 24 X 7. Currently we have more than 340 e-lobbies operational across India. Details of the machine installed in Baroda E-lobby are as follows:
- Customers can Deposit as well as withdraw cash from this machine
- The daily limit for depositing cash without card is Rs.20,000/- and with card maximum amount is Rs.2,00,000/- ,however it is restricted to Rs.49,999 if the customers PAN no is not updated in the account.
- Customer has the facility of deposit and withdraws cash 24x7 through the machine installed in elobby.
- Customer can withdraw cash from this machine 24x7
- Customer can register for mobile banking from this machine
- Customer can obtain Balance and Mini Statement from this
- In selected machines some of the utility bill payment can also be done
- Cheque deposit facility with the help of Cheque Truncation System (CTS) and UV scanning facility- Integration with CTS server to paste the images in CTS server on frequently basis to reduce the process time.
- Internet Banking with limited functions ( Icon based / Web based)
- Balance enquiry, Mini statement
- Fund transfer –Within bank / outside bank using NEFT of Internet banking
- Bill payment facility for utility bills (Post paid, mobile ,telephone, electricity, water
- Recharge / top up of Mobile, DTH)
- Bill payment can be through debit card or net banking with provision for screen based entry-Integration with Switch for payment with debit card.
- Non-financial transaction (Balance enquiry, Mini statement etc.) execution using debit card authentication
- Informational services like IFSC code, Branch locator, product Information with capturing the detail of the customer and integration with bank’s CMS to generate outbound services through CSOs etc.
Self Service Passbook Printer(SSPBP)
- It is an automated kiosk where in customer can print there passbook on their own.
- SSPBP kiosk recognizes the account details from the magnetic strip placed on the Passbook, through these details kiosk fetches the account transaction and prints it on passbook.
- Customer can use this facility 24x7 from the SSPBP machine installed in elobby.
Digital Signage System (DSS)
Digital Signage Systems will help in promoting and increasing awareness of bank’s products. These systems will include a LED screen and media player. The content for these LEDs would be distributed electronically from a server installed at our Data Centre. Currently we would be installing these systems at 400 locations across India.
The content which will be pushed centrally would include:
- Latest product information and offers
- Regional content on select occasions
- Statutory content/important notices for customer information
- DO’s & DONT’s related to transaction security for customers
- Interest rates of term deposits / loan products
The content will be in the form of images, short videos, tickers, etc.