Welcome to hassle free on-line investment and trading in shares
Bank of Baroda in association with M/s. India Infoline Ltd. brings forward a fast, easy, transparent and hassle-free way for investing / trade in shares in secondary capital market through National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange. Investment in shares traded on the NSE and BSE can be made without having to visit your share-broker. All other associated hurdles like tracking of settlement cycles, paying and receiving funds in savings account, paying and receiving shares in Demat accounts have been removed. Now from a remote location while on tour, picnic, holiday - through internet and laptop / personal computer - you can also trade in the stock market. What's more you have access to world class research reports, absolutely free, on trading and investment from India Infoline.
How Baroda e-Trading can help you?
Baroda e-Trading is 3-in-1 integrated account. Bank of Baroda helps you to integrate your banking, demat and trading accounts. You can trade in shares backed by funds and securities available in your bank / demat account. Trading has been made very easy even for beginners.
Baroda e-Trading, an on-line share trading in shares facility is offered under a tie-up arrangement with M/s India Infoline Ltd. (IIL), one of the most reputed and leading brokerage house. IIL is SEBI registered member of both the stock exchanges NSE, BSE. They are also leading brokers in commodities market. Under Baroda e-Trading following will be provided to you by IIL:
- Investor Terminal & Trader Terminal - Trading work station that refreshes the rates on its own of stocks that are of interest to you. For traders, this is a premium service and available at a cost or minimum brokerage amount.
- Multi exchange trading :Trade execution on both the exchanges, BSE & NSE.
- Instant Limit - based on funds transferred to trading account
- MIS - You can generate / view / print your accounts related reports and details (contracts/bills/ledger, trade register, net position details, etc.) any time any where.
Baroda e-Trading : 3-in-1 Account: We will help you to
- open your account with any of our CBS branches
- open Demat account can be opened either with us or with IIL
- open e-Trading account with IIL
- The account opening forms contain all necessary agreement cum power of attorney for enabling online trading
- All these agreements are as per the guidance of SEBI
- For any further enquiry / details please contact nearest CBS branch or India Infoline Ltd..
By clicking the above links you can have access to the Website of M/s. India Infoline Ltd. (IIL), which is a third party website over which Bank is not having any control. Bank of Baroda does not vouch or guarantee or take any responsibility for any of the contents of the said website including any transactions, products, services or other items offered through the said website. By proceeding further to access the said website it is presumed that you have agreed to the above and also to other terms and conditions as applicable".