Baroda M CLIP
Baroda M CLIP is a payment solution offered to users on their mobile phones.
The features available in wallet are as follows:
- Person to Person (P2P) send money – User can transfer funds to other person by using his mobile number or email id. If the recipient is already a Baroda M CLIP user, funds will get instantly transferred to his account otherwise recipient will have to download the application and then claim the funds.
- Recharge – User can perform anytime & anywhere recharge for mobile, DTH and data cards. Bill payment facility for post-paid mobile numbers is also available.
- Shopping – Users can shop at various merchants available under this option. Following merchant categories are available:
- BUS ticket booking: Users can buy Bus tickets for various routes.
- Discount & Vouchers: Vouchers of various brands are available. User can buy these vouchers and avail cashback offered.
- Gifting: Under gifting two categories are offered – Gift cards and Gift experience. User can either buy gift cards of various brands like Levi’s, pantaloons or buy gift experiences across various categories like dining, adventure and gift it to their near and dear ones as per the occasion or use for themselves.
- Grocery: Users can buy their daily grocery items through Baroda M-CLIP for selected area (based on PIN Code). The grocery module offers wide variety of products, brands and covers a broader aspect of routine grocery needs. Various categories are available like Staples, Personal Care, Biscuits & Cookies, Breakfast & Cereals, Fruits & Vegetables, Sweets & Chocolates, Pickles & Sauces, Utensils etc.
- Restaurant Coupons: This functionality automatically detects restaurants closest to the user’s current location and shows the best deals taking place in the area. Also, it provides the facility to select the same from different city locations while travelling. When a restaurant is selected, the user can immediately view an up-to-date menu, food category, and the hours for which a deal is available.
- mVISA – This feature enables users to make QR code based payments. All that is needed is to scan the merchant QR code, enter amount and click pay. This is a faster and convenient way of making payments at shops, online and everywhere else where QR based payment is accepted.
- Kiask – Kiask is a facility which allow users to interact with offline and online merchants on-boarded. This enables users to take purchase decision based on information provided through Chat by representatives of these merchants. Presently under online category Flight booking and Hotel booking is available.
- Manage cards – Users can link their existing Visa/MasterCard debit, credit and prepaid cards. At the time of payment user can either pay through money loaded in wallet or directly through any of the linked cards.
- Offers – All the offers which bank will provide to wallet users will be displayed here. Users should visit this section for latest deals and offers.
- Virtual Card – A virtual card gets created within the wallet for every user. The card number, expiry and name is displayed on card image created. On clicking the card image it turns and CVV present on back of card is displayed. Lock card feature is also available. At any time user can click on “Lock card” icon and card will get locked. This card can be used for online transaction also. As this card is prepaid in nature, online payment through this is safer than debit and credit cards.
- Transaction History – User can check and keep track of all the financial transactions done by him by using Baroda M CLIP.
- Profile set up – User can update profile picture and set profile details to have a personalised experience.
- Availability – It is available for android and iOS paltforms.
Escalation Matrix for Baroda M-CLIP complaints –