1. Who will give me the corporate benefits arising out of my holdings?
The benefits will be given by the company If at the time of book closure / record date, shares are in your broker's account the company will give the corporate benefits (dividend/bonus) to the broker and the broker has to pass on the same to you.
2. How would I get my dividend / interest or other cash entitlements?
The concerned company obtains the details of beneficiary holders and their holdings as on the date of the book closure / record date from NSDL. The payment to the investors will be made by the company through the ECS ( Electronic Clearing Service) facility or by issuing warrants on which your bank account details are printed. The bank account details will be those which you would have mentioned in your account opening form or changed thereafter.
3. How would I get my bonus shares or other non-cash entitlements?
The concerned company obtains the details of beneficiary holders and their holdings as on the date of the book closure / record date from NSDL. Your entitlement will be credited by the company directly in your NSDL depository account.
4. In case of discrepancies in corporate benefits whom do I contact?
In case of discrepancies in corporate benefits, you can approach your DP or the company / its R&T Agents.
5. How will the investor confirm that bonus/rights entitlement is credited into the account?
An allotment advice will be sent by the Issuer/ their R&T agent for bonus/ rights entitlement. The Transaction Statement given by the DP, will also show the bonus/ rights credit into the account. The quantity shown in the advice and statement of transaction should match.