This deposit plan is ideal for utilising foreign exchange acquired on account of
- A visit to any place outside India by way of payment for services not arising from any business or similar service in India.
- Receipt of honorarium or gift or for services rendered or of settlement of any lawful obligation from any person not resident in India and who is on a visit to India.
- Receipt of honorarium or gift while on a visit to any place outside India.
- Unspent amount of foreign exchange acquired by him from an authorised person for travel abroad.
- Avail of chequebook facility.
- Instant Credit against Currency Notes / Traveller Cheques received for credit.
- Provision for nomination
- Enjoy a limitless balance
Terms & Conditions
- Only a Current Account can be opened.
- A minimum balance of USD 500 or equivalent is mandatory
- Deposits can be used for all purposes permissible under Foreign Exchange Regulations for Resident Indians.
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.