|IMPS funds transfer through Account Number & IFSC (P2A)
This facility is an extension of Immediate Payment Services (IMPS) which allowed the customer to transfer funds between two member banks instantly on a real time basis on a 24X7X365 days basis.
Pre-Requisites for Mobile Banking through IMPS (P2A)
- The customer should be an active user of Baroda M-Connect facility
- Beneficiary’s Account Number
- Beneficiary’s IFS Code
- Quick IMPS:
Select Menu option Immediate Payment Services (IMPS) → To Account Number → Quick IMPS → Enter mPin → Enter Beneficiary Account Number→ Enter Beneficiary IFS Code → Enter Amount → Enter Remarks → Select Account Type – Savings/ Current. Press OK/ Submit and confirm.
List of Member Banks enabled for IMPS (P2A):
|State Bank of India
||Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank
|Bank of Baroda
||Bassein Catholic Co-operative Bank
|Punjab National Bank
||Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank
||United Bank of India
||Janata Sahakari Bank
|Union Bank of India
||Jammu & Kashmir Bank
||Cosmos Co-operative Bank
|Bank of India
||Kotak Mahindra Bank
||Thane Janata Sahakari Bank
|State Bank of Hyderabad
|| Yes Bank
||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
||Dombivli Nagari Sahkari Bank
||Karur Vysya Bank
||The A P Mahesh Urban Co-op. Urban Bank
||Greater Bombay Bank
The number of member banks is constantly increasing, for a detailed and updated list, you can visit http://www.npci.org.in/bankmember.aspx
Downloading option for already registered Baroda M-Connect customers
Option 1: Download new software through FSS website:
- Please visit the site http://mobile.fssnet.co.in/MPAYPORTAL/mconnect
- Enter your "Registered Mobile Number" and "mPin".
- Press Submit
- Give your registered "mobile number", if prompted
- Now click on SEND LINK TO MOBILE to receive the link on your mobile or on DOWNLOAD TO PC to save it on PC and then transfer it to your mobile through Bluetooth/ Data Cable/ Infrared.
Option 2: Download new software through Bank of Baroda website:
Option 3: Download through ATM (for customers registered through ATM):
- Visit your nearest Bank of Baroda ATM
- Enter/ swipe your ATM/Debit card and enter your ATM pin
- Select Mobile Banking – M-Connect option
- Select de-registration option. Your mobile number will be de-registered from Baroda M-Connect facility
- Delete earlier received software.
- Now register your mobile number again through the ATM. You will receive “Registration Successful” SMS.
- Download software through the URL received in the registration SMS.
- Change and confirm your application/login password and mPin accordingly.
- New software becomes active with IMPS option.