Baroda Traders Loan
The Baroda Traders Loan facility enables individuals, Proprietorships, bodies such as Partnership firms and Co-op societies to avail of working capital or undertake development of shop by way of loan/overdraft. Dealers in gold/ silver jewelry are also covered under the scheme.
- Option to avail the credit facility as loan or overdraft.
- Advance available up to Rs. 400 Lacs.
- Loan can be repaid in a maximum period of 60 months.
- 50% waiver of processing charges for Baroda Traders Loan upto 31.03.2016.
Terms & Conditions
- The business units should have been established in the line of business for a minimum period of 2 years
- Loan limits
- Minimum : Rs. 25,000/-
- Maximum :
- Rs. 400 Lakhs in Urban / Metro Branches
- Rs. 300 Lakhs in Rural / Semi Urban Branches
- 40% on realizable market value of immovable property.
- 10% on Bank's own Fixed Deposits.
- 15% on face value of NSCs, Govt. Bonds, surrender value of LIC policies.
- Tangible collateral Securities in the form of mortgage of land (not agricultural land) and building is acceptable as security
- National Savings Certificates, Government Bonds, our Bank's Term Deposits, Assignment of Life Insurance Policies, standing in the name of the borrower/proprietor/partner/director are acceptable as security.
RATE OF INTEREST: (CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT INTEREST RATES).
PROCESSING CHARGES: (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Home Loan
> Home Loans to NRIs / PIOs
> Home Improvement Loan
> Interest Subsidy Scheme For Housing The Urban Poor (ISHUP)
> Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
> Mortgage Loan
> Advance Against Securities
> Education Loan
> Career Development Loan
> Car Loan
> Two Wheeler Loan
> Car Loan to NRI/PIO
> Loan to Doctors
> Traders Loan
> Personal Loan
> Loan for financing Individuals for subscription to Public Issues /IPO
> Baroda Ashray (Reverse Mortgage Loan)
> Baroda Advance Against Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> Baroda Traders Loan Against the Security of Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> BarodaBaroda Additional Assured Advance (AAA) (Resident / NRIs /PIOs)
> Baroda Traders Gold Card Scheme
> Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Scheme for Low Income Housing (CRGFS)
> Baroda Premium Personal Loan