Baroda Loan to Doctors
Bank of Baroda brings to you Baroda Loan to Doctors, a one of its kind, designed specially to cater to the financial needs of the doctors.
The advance is available for projects related to setting up / expansion of nursing home / hospital / clinic and pathological lab etc.
- The loan can be availed as a demand / term loan and / or overdraft as per your preference
- The loan is available for following purposes:
- Development of clinic / Clinic-cum-residence, Nursing Home, Pathological Laboratory.
- Purchase of medical / diagnostic equipments.
- Setting up of operation theatre.
- Purchase of office equipments viz. computers, fax, air-conditioners and furniture etc.
- Purchase of car, ambulance, etc.
- Expansion/ renovation/ modernization of existing premises/ Clinic/ Nursing Home.
- Working Capital requirement including stock of medicines.
For more benefits that you can Bank on, and the terms and conditions to be adhered to, CLICK HERE.
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Home Loan
> Home Loans to NRIs / PIOs
> Home Improvement Loan
> Interest Subsidy Scheme For Housing The Urban Poor (ISHUP)
> Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
> Mortgage Loan
> Advance Against Securities
> Education Loan
> Career Development Loan
> Car Loan
> Two Wheeler Loan
> Car Loan to NRI/PIO
> Loan to Doctors
> Traders Loan
> Personal Loan
> Loan for financing Individuals for subscription to Public Issues /IPO
> Baroda Ashray (Reverse Mortgage Loan)
> Baroda Advance Against Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> Baroda Traders Loan Against the Security of Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> BarodaBaroda Additional Assured Advance (AAA) (Resident / NRIs /PIOs)
> Baroda Traders Gold Card Scheme
> Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Scheme for Low Income Housing (CRGFS)
> Baroda Premium Personal Loan