Baroda Home Loan Advantage
- The Home Loan sanctioned will be linked with Saving Bank Account.
- The rate of interest applicable on this SB account will be Zero.
- Under this scheme, the borrower shall have the option to deposit all his savings in the linked SB account to avail maximum benefit of interest in the Home Loan account.
- Any credit available at the end of the day will be counted for credit in linked Home Loan account. Therefore, the borrower will get the benefit of interest in the Home Loan account to the extent of daily outstanding balance in the Savings Bank account.
- The borrower will remit the Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) into the linked SB account.
- Recovery of EMI will be made by way of auto recovery from the linked SB account only.
The eligibility for Baroda Home Loan Advantage will be calculated as per the existing guidelines of Baroda Home Loan to Individuals and Baroda Home Loan to NRI/PIO.
PROCESSING CHARGES: (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
RATE OF INTEREST: (CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT INTEREST RATES).
All other terms and conditions would be as applicable to regular Home Loan scheme.
> Home Loan
> Home Loans to NRIs / PIOs
> Home Improvement Loan
> Interest Subsidy Scheme For Housing The Urban Poor (ISHUP)
> Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
> Mortgage Loan
> Advance Against Securities
> Education Loan
> Career Development Loan
> Car Loan
> Two Wheeler Loan
> Car Loan to NRI/PIO
> Loan to Doctors
> Traders Loan
> Personal Loan
> Loan for financing Individuals for subscription to Public Issues /IPO
> Baroda Ashray (Reverse Mortgage Loan)
> Baroda Advance Against Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> Baroda Traders Loan Against the Security of Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> BarodaBaroda Additional Assured Advance (AAA) (Resident / NRIs /PIOs)
> Baroda Traders Gold Card Scheme
> Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Scheme for Low Income Housing (CRGFS)
> Baroda Premium Personal Loan