Baroda Mortgage Loan
Bank of Baroda brings to you an innovative combination of a loan and over draft facility with flexible repayment options against the security of your immovable property.
- Ideal use of idle property - Generate additional income from an otherwise idle property.
- Withdraw money as per your need and save on interest cost.
- Deposit surplus money / regular income / salary and save interest.
- Flexibility to withdraw money deposited earlier.
- Can be availed either as overdraft or demand loan as per your need.
Minimum : Rs. 1 lac
- Maximum areas
- Rural areas: Rs. 10 Lacs
- Other areas: Rs. 300 Lacs
- Easy Documentation
- Mortgage loan from other banks can be taken over
Terms & Conditions
Salaried Employees / Professional, Self Employed & Other income tax assesses for last 3 years with a minimum gross annual income of Rs. 60000.
Age: Minimum 21 years
- Salaried: 36 times of gross monthly income
- Others: 5 times of average (last 3 years) annual income
RATE OF INTEREST: (CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT INTEREST RATES).
PROCESSING CHARGES: (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
- Income proof (Form 16 along with salary certificate from the employer)
- Professional / Self-employed
- I.T. returns for past 3 years
- Latest income tax assessment order (for overdraft amount of over Rs. 5 Lacs)
- Income certificate from appropriate revenue authority like Tehsilldar/BDO/SDO (for agriculturist)
- Original title deeds of the property offered for mortgage
- Paid receipt of latest maintenance, water tax, municipal tax and any such taxes.
- Non encumbrance letter from co-op society
- Permission to create Equitable Mortgage from society
- Last 6 months bank statements of main bank account
For more details, kindly visit a Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Home Loan
> Home Loans to NRIs / PIOs
> Home Improvement Loan
> Interest Subsidy Scheme For Housing The Urban Poor (ISHUP)
> Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
> Mortgage Loan
> Advance Against Securities
> Education Loan
> Career Development Loan
> Car Loan
> Two Wheeler Loan
> Car Loan to NRI/PIO
> Loan to Doctors
> Traders Loan
> Personal Loan
> Loan for financing Individuals for subscription to Public Issues /IPO
> Baroda Ashray (Reverse Mortgage Loan)
> Baroda Advance Against Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> Baroda Traders Loan Against the Security of Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> BarodaBaroda Additional Assured Advance (AAA) (Resident / NRIs /PIOs)
> Baroda Traders Gold Card Scheme
> Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Scheme for Low Income Housing (CRGFS)
> Baroda Premium Personal Loan