A basic saving plan, which helps you regulate your savings and reap its benefits from time to time. Also avail up to 95% of the deposit amount by way of loan/overdraft.
- Regularises savings by encouraging a saving habit.
- Loan/Overdraft facility up to 95% of the deposit amount.
- Provision for nomination.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum amount required to open an account - Rs. 50/- (rural and semi-urban) and Rs. 100/- (Urban and Metro).
- Subsequent deposits in multiples of - Rs. 50/- (rural and semi-urban) and Rs. 100/- (Urban and Metro).
- Deposit Tenure:
- Minimum - 6 months.
- Maximum - 120 months.
- Interest will be compounded quarterly and paid on maturity.(Click here for current interest rates).
- On pre-matured withdrawal of your deposit amount, interest will be calculated at 1% below the rate applicable for the period of deposits.
- Documents required:
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence
- An introduction as per Bank's norms
For more information on Recurring Deposit Scheme, contact our nearest Bank of Baroda Branch.
> Short Deposits
> Baroda Utsav Deposit Scheme
> Fast Access Deposit Scheme
> BoB Suvidha Fixed Deposit Scheme
> Regular Income Plan
> Monthly Income Plan
> Regular Income Cum Recurring Deposit
> Capital Gain Account Scheme, 1988
> Term Deposits
> Recurring Deposit
> Yatha Shakthi Jama Yojana