Bank of Baroda presents financial assistance to students going abroad for Professional / Technical studies. The loan offering is designed to empower you with the financial capability to realise your dreams... Achieve your goals... Reach out to the maximum limits...
Terms & Conditions
Eligiblity of Courses :
Graduate/Post Graduate / Doctorate / Job Oriented Professional / Technical Courses offered by reputed Universities overseas.
Regular Degree/ Diploma courses like Aeronautical, pilot training, shipping etc. The Institute should be recognized by the competent local aviation / shipping authority and Director General of Civil Aviation/shipping in India.
Student Eligiblity :
Coverage of expenses (for overseas studies) :
- Should be an Indian National.
- Secured admission to Professional/Technical Courses at foriegn Universities/Institutions.
- Admission/Tuition fees to College/University.
- Hostel/Mess charges.
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fee.
- Purchase of books/equipments/instruments.
- Caution deposit/building fund/refundable deposit supported by institution bills/reciepts.
- One way travel expenses/Passage money.
- Purchase of computers if essential for completion of the course.
- Any other expense required to complete the course e.g. study tour, project work, thesis etc.
Maximum amount of loan : Rs. 20.00 Lacs.
Margin : 15%
Repayment Holiday / Moratorium Period :
- Course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting job, whichever is earlier.
Repayment Period :
- Repayable in 120 maximum Installments for loan amount upto Rs 7.50 lacs
- Repayable in 180 maximum Installments for loan amount above Rs 7.50 lacs .
- Upto Rs.4.00/- lacs : No security
- Above Rs. 4.00 Lacs and up to Rs. 7.5 lacs: Collateral in the form of a suitable third
party guarantee alognwith assignment of future income.
- Above Rs.7.5 lacs: Tangible collateral security equal to 100% of the loan
amount along with assignment of future income
Rate of Interest :
- Simple interest during repayment holiday/moratorium period.
- 0.50% Concession in rate of interest to loans for girl student.
- Penal interest @ 2% p.a. on overdue amount if loan exceeds Rs.4/- lacs.
- PRESENT RATE OF INTEREST: CLICK HERE.
PROCESSING CHARGES: (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Home Loan
> Home Loans to NRIs / PIOs
> Home Improvement Loan
> Interest Subsidy Scheme For Housing The Urban Poor (ISHUP)
> Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
> Mortgage Loan
> Advance Against Securities
> Education Loan
> Career Development Loan
> Car Loan
> Two Wheeler Loan
> Loan to Doctors
> Traders Loan
> Personal Loan
> Loan for financing Individuals for subscription to Public Issues /IPO
> Baroda Ashray (Reverse Mortgage Loan)
> Baroda Advance Against Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> Baroda Traders Loan Against the Security of Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> BarodaBaroda Additional Assured Advance (AAA) (Resident / NRIs /PIOs)
> Baroda Traders Gold Card Scheme
> Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Scheme for Low Income Housing (CRGFS)
> Baroda Premium Personal Loan