Bank of Baroda presents a one of its kind finance option for parents of students pursuing school education. These loans are available for studies from Nursery to Senior Secondary School.
Terms & Conditions
- No processing & documentation charges.
- No Margin.
- No security required.
- Should be an Indian national residing in India.
- Student should have secured admission to a recognized school / Highschool / Jr. College (including CBSE / ICSE / State Board) for any of the following courses
- Stage I : Nursery to V th STD.
- Stage II : VI th to VIII STD.
- Stage III : IX th to XII th STD.
Coverage of expenses for :
- Fee payable to college / school.
- Examination / Library / Laboratory Fee.
- Fee and other charges payable to hostel.
- Purchase of books / equipments / instruments / uniforms.
- Personal Computers / Laptops wherever required.
- Caution deposit / building fund / refundable deposit supported by instituion bills / receipts.
Maximum Loan Amount : Rs.4.00 Lacs
Repayment Period :
- Loan for each yearly sub limit is repayable in 12 equal monthly instalments. First instalment to be due 12 months after first disbursement of each year's loan component.
The parents must be residing in the place for a minimum period of -3- years, except in the case of transferable job.
- In case the loan is given for purchase of computer the same is to be hypothecated to the bank.
Rate of Interest :
- FOR PRESENT RATE OF INTEREST: CLICK HERE.
- 0.50% concession in rate of interest to loans for girl students.
- Interest to be serviced as and when applied during moratorium period.
- Penal Interest @ 2% on overdue amount if the loan amount exceeds Rs. 2/- lacs.
PROCESSING CHARGES: (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Home Loan
> Home Loans to NRIs / PIOs
> Home Improvement Loan
> Interest Subsidy Scheme For Housing The Urban Poor (ISHUP)
> Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
> Mortgage Loan
> Advance Against Securities
> Education Loan
> Career Development Loan
> Car Loan
> Two Wheeler Loan
> Car Loan to NRI/PIO
> Loan to Doctors
> Traders Loan
> Personal Loan
> Loan for financing Individuals for subscription to Public Issues /IPO
> Baroda Ashray (Reverse Mortgage Loan)
> Baroda Advance Against Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> Baroda Traders Loan Against the Security of Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> BarodaBaroda Additional Assured Advance (AAA) (Resident / NRIs /PIOs)
> Baroda Traders Gold Card Scheme
> Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Scheme for Low Income Housing (CRGFS)
> Baroda Premium Personal Loan