Bank of Baroda presents a tailor-made Credit Card Scheme for the citizens belonging to the rural and semi-urban parts of India. Baroda General Credit Card Scheme (BGCC) is designed to provide hassle free and easy credit access to people in the rural and semi-urban areas.
- No insistence on security, purpose or end-use of credit
- Upto a maximum limit of Rs.25000/-
- Unlimited number of withdrawals and repayments (within the credit limit)
- Flexibility in choosing the appropriate time to repay the loan
- Reduced interest burden.
- No Processing and Documentation charges
- Withdrawal on the card within the sanctioned limit (only from the branch issuing the card) to meet urgent credit requirements
- Earn interest at Savings Bank rate on the credit balance maintained in the BGCC account.
- Card limit valid for 5 years
- 0.50% concession in interest rate for women applicants
- All the card holders will be covered under PAIS (Personal Accident Insurance Scheme) upto Rs.50000/- under payment of nominal premium amount.
- Free collection of cheques under any grant / assistance from government received in the name of the card holder.
To know about all the terms and condition CLICK HERE