To provide finance to farmer against pledge of receipt issued by state, central govt. ware houses as well as receipt issued by owners of private regd. Warehouse, godown and cold storages.
- To provide liquidity to the farmers.
- To enable farmers to hold on their produce during the period of bumper crop harvest when market price are ruling at the lowest.
- To facilitate agriculturist to realize remunerative price by selling their farm produce during off- season when market is ruling high.
Quantum of loan
- The maximum quantum of loan is Rs 25 lac with a minimum margin of 15%.
- Margin depend upon the volatility of price of agriculture produce.
- Valuation of the farm produce should be decided on the basis of market price or control price (if declared ) which ever is lower.
- Interest @7% per annum for loans up to Rs 3 Lacs against negotiable warehouse receipts to small & marginal farmers for period up to 6 months.
Nature Of Facility : Demand loan
Repayment period not exceeding 12 months.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE TERMS & CONDITIONS
> Baroda Kisan Credit Card (BKCC)
> Agricultural Implements
> Tractors and Heavy Agricultural Machinery
> Financing Second Hand Tractors
> Cultivation of Crops
> Farm Produce Marketing Loan
> Irrigation Potential
> Baroda Kisan Tatkal Loan Scheme
> Dealers of Agriculture Inputs
> Financing Agencies Providing Custom Services To Farmers
> Providing Employment To Unemployed Technical Personnel Through Agro Service Centers
> Agriclinics and Agribusiness Centers by Agriculture Graduates
> Financing Construction of Farm Building and Structures
> Construction / Expansion / Modernisation / Renovation of rural godown
> Development of Horticulture
> Land Development
> Scheme for Loan Against Gold Ornaments / Jewellery
> Dairy, Poultry, etc.
> Financing Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes
> Scheme for purchase of Agricultural land
> Scheme For Construction Of Sanitation Facilities In Rural Areas