- BSBD account, which is operated satisfactorily for at least six months.
- OD is available to only one earning member of the family, preferably women of the house.
- There should be regular credits under DBT/DBTL scheme/other verified sources.
- BSBD account holder should not be maintaining any other SB account with any Bank /branch to ensure compliance with RBI directives
- Age of applicant between 18 years to 60 years.
- Minor i.e. customer below the age of 18 years are not eligible for OD under PMJDY.
- KCC/GCC borrower is not eligible for PMJDY OD.
- Customer availing PMJDY-OD facility through SMS is agreeable to repay the interest, cost, charges etc. as and when applied in the account and outstanding together with interest, cost, charges etc. in the event of termination or discontinuation of the facility. The moment customer gives consent by sending SMS, it will be taken as her/his undertaking to abide by the T&C and the same will be preserved in Bank’s System.