Transactions of saving oriented nature are permitted. Commercial transactions are non allowable transactions. If non allowable transactions are noticed then Bank may close the account with prior notice/intimation and citing reasons thereof. Applicant should have attained the age of 18 years.
- At base/local non base branch : Any amount - Free of charge.
- At Out-station branches : Up to Rs. 30000/- per day per account free of charge, thereafter chargeable @ Rs. 2.50 plus service tax per thousand or part thereof.
- At Cash machines:
- Cash deposit with debit card up to Rs.2,00,000/- (2 Lacs) per day is allowed where PAN is registered and Rs.49,999/- where PAN is not registered in account.
- Card less transaction (by feeding account number) up to Rs. 20,000/- per day is allowed.
- Fake note, Suspicious Note is impounded and receipt is given to the customer. Torne/Mutilated/Taped notes are not accepted by these machines.
- At Base/Local Non Base branch and outstation branch – No charges
- Maximum Rs. 50000/- per day withdrawal allowed to A/c holder only at outstation branches.
- Third party cash payment at Non Base branches is totally restricted.
Interest Calculation and Frequency
Interest is calculated on daily product basis and credited to accounts quarterly For this purpose Bank’s quarters are April-June, July to September, October to December and January to March. Interest is credited to the account within 15 days of end of quarter. However, Value date effect as of 1st day of the month is given while crediting interest.
Withdrawal(s) & use of Withdrawal Form (Slip)
Withdrawals will be allowed either by withdrawal forms or by cheques. Payment against withdrawal form along with passbook is allowed only for self only with per day limit of Rs. 25000/- ( Minimum Rs. 25/- in Rural/SU and Rs. 50/- in Metro/Urban).
Passbook and Statement of Account
- Free Pass Book
- Rs. 100/-- per duplicate Pass Book / Statement with latest balance only. Charges for previous entries (if required) Rs. 75/- per ledger page (25 entries per page) or part thereof.
Not more than 50 debits( except system generated & ADC transactions) is allowed per half year beyond which service charge @ Rs 15/+ S.tax per debit will be charged .
Free 45 cheque leaves in a financial year, thereafter Rs. 5/-per leave will be charged.
Registration and Execution of Standing Instructions
- No charge within the same branch, Rs. 50/- for any other branch within the bank., Rs. 100/- for outside the Bank.
- Rs. 100/- per occasion will be levied for Standing instruction failure because of insufficient funds.
Transfer of Account
Upon submission of application along with pass book and unused cheque leaves the account can be transferred to another branch/scheme free of charge.
Closure of Account and Charges
- All The authorized signatories of the account will give in writing with his/her/their intention to close the account. The relative passbook, Debit Card and the unused leaves should be surrendered along with the letter requesting closure.
- In case of pre-mature closure of the account no charges will be levied if the account is closed within 14 days of first customer induced credit into the account . However, charges @ Rs.200/- is levied if account is closed beyond 14 days but within 1 year of the first customer induced transaction. However. In case of death of account holder no charges will be levied.
Account becomes inoperative/dormant if there are no customer induced transactions in Savings accounts for over a period of two years. Interest is continued to be applied in all such Savings Bank accounts. No charges are levied for inoperation of accounts.
Activation/Closure of Dormant/Inoperative accounts will be done after submission of necessary KYC documents, photo, fresh specimen signature. Subject to satisfaction of the Bank.
All Accounts which have remained inoperative/dormant for a period of 10 years and above will be treated as unclaimed deposits and will be transferred to RBI. Upon receipt of the request from the customer such deposits will be returned subject to conditions.
Disclosure of Information
The Bank may disclose information about customer’s account, if required and permitted by law, rule or regulations, or at the request of any public or regulatory authority or if such disclosure is required for the purpose of preventing frauds, or in public interest, without specific consent of the account holder(s).
SMS Alerts and Charges
Free of charge.
All relevant policies including code of commitments to customers and grievance redressal policy are available at the branches.
MITCs OF ATM/DEBIT Card, Mobile Banking, Net Banking in Application Form.: Available separately.
The Bank will notify, 30 days in advance, any change in terms and conditions/ Fees and charges on its website.
All deposits to the extent of Rs.1/- lac per depositor of our bank (except Deposits of Central/State/Foreign Governments and commercial banks) are covered under Deposit Insurance & Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC).
Minimum Balance Requirement /Charges
No Minimum balance requirement/No Minimum Balance Charges.
Nomination facility available.
Debit Card and Charges
Free Debit card for first year then charges @ Rs. 100 per annum will be levied..
ATM Transactions at other bank ATM (India) – free upto 3 transactions in a month (both Financial and Non Financial) at 6 centres viz, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and thereafter Rs. 20/- for every transactions will be charged. For any other centre (except these 6 centres) upto 5 transactions (both Financial and Non Financial) are free in a month thereafter Rs. 20/- for every transaction will be charged.
Card Replacement charges (in India) - Rs. 200/- per replacement. Pin Generation - Rs. 150/- per regeneration.
Overdraft facility to the extent of 80% of Fixed Deposit with a minimum limit of Rs. 8,000/- and maximum of Rs. 1,00,000/- is available. For this purpose the minimum amount of Fixed Deposit accepted is Rs. 10000/- thereafter in multiples of Rs. 1000/-. Minimum period of FDR is 12 months and Maximum – 120 months.
As per existing rules for credit balance in SB Account and for debit balance in Savings A/c 1 % over Fixed Deposit rate with monthly rests and a minimum of Rs. 25/- will be charged during a month if overdraft facility is availed.
Cheque Return(Per Instrument Charges)
- Upto Rs.1 Lac – Rs. 125/-
- Above Rs. 1 Lac to less than Rs. 1 Crore : - Rs. 250/-
- Above Rs. 1 Crore – Rs. 500/-
- Upto Rs.1 Lac – Rs. 250/-
- Above Rs. 1 Lac to less than Rs. 1 Crore : - Rs. 500/-
- Above Rs. 1 Crore – Rs. 750/-
In case bank remains out of funds : Actual interest @ 7.5 % over Base rate is to be charges extra.
Cheque returned due to technical reason – not at the fault of customer – No Charges.
Charges for Copy of Original of Cheque (Paid by the Bank)
- Rs.100 upto 6 months old record
- Rest - Rs. 250/-
Rules for Transfer/ Inter-sol Transfer/Clearing Transactions and Charges
Transfer Transaction at base branch
Allowed freely without any limit
Transfer Transaction at Non-base Branch (Local as well as outstation)
Normally allowed only at a branch where either drawer or payee maintains account. However, for genuine transactions, Branch Head is authorized to allow transactions at non-base branch (where neither drawer nor payee maintains account) on case to case basis subject to certain conditions.
There are no charges for Inter-sol transfer transactions.
There is no restriction for clearing transactions.
- *All Charges are exclusive of Service Tax.
- *All charges are subject to changes from time to time.