Baroda Salary Privilege (SB177 ) - Net monthly salary more than Rs 2.00 lacs
Net Monthly Salary credit more than Rs 2.00 lakh
Age of the applicant should be 18 years and above
Aadhar is must as KYC to open account under the scheme.One proof of Address and Proof of Identity is required.
Minimum Deposit Amount
Allowed to open with zero balance subject to immediate salary credit in the following month
Minimum Quarterly Average Balance QAB
Zero balance account
Charges for Non-maintenance of QAB
Not applicable as account type is zero balance account
Free 150 cheque leaves per year, thereafter Rs. 5.00 per leaf.
Interest Payable in SB
3.5% for balances upto Rs 50.00 lacs and 4% for balances above 50.00 lacs.
NEFT/RTGS free for online & through branch
Inbuilt- Overdraft Facility
- Available immediately after first salary credit.
- Amount of overdraft equivalent to net credit of first salary rounded off to nearest figure in thousands.
- Maximum- Rs.3.00 lacs.
- Clean Overdraft.
- Overdraft is to be adjusted in full once in 60 days of availment of the same.
Demand Draft/Banker's Cheque
Six DD/BC free per quarterfor personal use.Maximum Amount Rs 500000/-
Internet Banking/Mobile Banking
Free VISA Platinum Debit Card for life. Daily Cash Withdrawal limit Rs 100000.00 and Online Purchase limit is Rs 200000.00, Attractive offers linked to Debit card card .
- Free unlimited transactions at Bank of Baroda ATMs
- Other Bank ATM- 5 free transactions per calendar month.
Waiver in Processing Charges on Retail Loans
- 100 % waiver on processing charges for Housing Loan, Auto Loan, Education Loan, Mortgage Loans and Personal Loan
- Subject to recovery of minimum Rs. 7500.00 per property * to be mortgaged as out of pocket expenses (for legal, valuation etc).
* Applicable on mortgage based retail loans
Concession in Rate of Interest for Auto Loans
For the employees who has availed Home Loan, a concession of 0.25% in applicable ROI of Auto Loan
Discount on Depository Services/ Demat AMC
Waiver of 100% in charges,
Free Premier credit card subject to eligibility critirieon of minimum income of Rs 60000/month and signing of auto debit mandate for debit of minimum due amount on card from salary account.
*Insurance Only for Primaary Card Holder* ( Insurance linked to credit card)
Compementary Air Accidental Insurance of Rs 50.00 lac and other accidental insurance cover of Rs 10.00 lacs .
20% discount on locker rentals.
- Free Alerts.
- Sweep facility availaible on specific request.
- 75% waiver on issuance charges for Gift/Travel card
- Free M connect
- Baroda Rewardz Program.
RM with wealth management advisory services.