Central Pension Processing Centre (CPPC)
Pensioners are our valuable and worthy customers. The Bank is committed to provide best of the customer service to them. We value their role in the nation building. As Senior Citizens of the country, we recognize their valuable contribution. With a view to provide better and complaint free service to all pensioners, Bank of Baroda has centralised the payment of pension throughout the country at all pension paying branches from the CPPC. The CPPC is located at 13th Floor, Bank Of Baroda Building,16 Parliament Street,New Delhi - 110001.
It undertakes the calculation of the pension for the pensioners drawing pension from our Bank. Changes in pension paying parameters including revised DA, Arrears of DA etc. are also made centrally. Through creation of pool of specialized officers at CPPC, we are striving for timely and accurate payment of pension to all categories of pensioners as well as redressal of grievances of the pensioners.
For redressal of Pensioners’ grievances a Toll Free Help Line 1800 111 348 has been provided at CPPC. Pensioners can also contact us via. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To start with the job of pension payment to Central Civil Pensioners and Railway Pensioners is centralised at the CPPC. With effect from 01.10.2012 payment to Telecom Pensioners is centralized at CPPC.
The details required for availing Pension Disbursement Facility from Bank of Baroda are as under:
- Before commencement of pension – Pensioners should have a Savings Bank Account preferably Joint account with Spouse (E or S) with our bank.
- The same has to be intimated to PPO issuing authorities for sending the PPO to the paying branch through the respective Link Branch for crediting the pension amount.
Method of calculation of Pension
The net pension of the pensioners is arrived by adding the following
- Basic Pension
- Dearness Pension
- Personal Pension
- DA Relief amount
- Medical Allowance
- Other Allowances
And deducting the following
- Commutation deduction amount
- Excess Pension Paid
- Income Tax Amount
The DA Relief is calculated as below:
DA Relief Amount = (Basic Pension + Disability Pension + Dearness Pension) * DA%
Other Important Points
- Dearness Pension : The pensioners those who retired on or before 31/03/2004 are eligible for 50% of Dearness Pension. Please note that this Dearness pension is abolished after Sixth Pay Commission Revision.
- Medical Allowance of Rs.300/- is eligible for the pensioners belonging to Central Civil, Defence, Railway, Telecom, etc categories for those who are not under ECHS scheme:
- Commutation Deduction : Our system will automatically restore the Commutation installments after 15 years from the date of payment of commutation amount for all pensioners.
- Enhanced family pension has to be paid only up to the date specified in the PPO. After the specified date, normal family pension is paid automatically.
Bank of Baroda Pension Customer can contact through this e-mail email@example.com for suggestions, grievances or enquiry.
Bank of Baroda, 13th Floor
Bank of Baroda Building
16 Parliament Street
New Deli – 110001
Phone : 011- 23441346, 011- 23441347, 011-23441349, 011-23441356
Fax: 011- 23448703
Toll Free Help Line: 1800 111 348