The Baroda Trader Loan to Commission Agents (Arthias) facility for Commission Agents/Arthias, engaged in Retail Trade, who undertake responsibility of realization of debtors.
To meet working capital requirement of Commission Agents/Arthias, engaged in Retail Trade, who undertake responsibility of realization of debtors
Nature of facility
- 40% on realizable market value of immovable property.
- 10% on Bank's own Fixed Deposits.
- 15% on face value of NSCs, Govt. Bonds, surrender value of LIC policies.
- Tangible collateral Securities in the form of mortgage of land (not agricultural land) and building is acceptable as security
- National Savings Certificates, Government Bonds, our Bank's Term Deposits, Assignment of Life Insurance Policies, standing in the name of the borrower/proprietor/partner/director are acceptable as security.
One year MCLR + Strategy Premium+2.00%
- Commission agents/ Arthias (functioning in markets/ mandies) who are engaged in trade activities on commission basis and enjoying good reputation in the market with Two years of experience in the line of their business activity (i.e. extending credit to farmers, for supplying of inputs as also for buying the output from the individual farmers/SHGs/JLFs).
- They should be registered with the Market Committee and possess a valid license issued by the Authorised government agencies.
- Rs. 100 Lacs for Rural/Semi Urban/ Urban Branches
- Rs. 200 Lacs for Metro Branches