The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Manufacturing and service sector are defined as under in MSMED ACT, 2006
||Investment in Plant & Machineries in case of Manufacturing Enterprises
||Investment in Equipment in case of Service Sector Enterprises
||Up to Rs. 25/- lacs
||Up to Rs.10/- lacs
||Above Rs. 25/- lacs and up to Rs.500/- lacs
||Above Rs.10/- lacs and upto Rs.200/- lacs
||Above Rs.500/- lacs and up to Rs.1000/- lacs
||Above Rs.200/- lacs and up to Rs.500/- lacs
Manufacturing Enterprises i.e. enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservations of goods with investment in Plant & Machinery as stated above.
Service Enterprises i.e. Enterprises engaged in providing or rendering services and whose investment in equipment as specified above. (Original cost excluding Land & Building and furniture, fittings and other items not directly related to the service rendered or as may be notified under the MSMED Act, 2006).
Loans for food and agro processing will be classified under Micro and Small Enterprises, provided the units satisfy investments criteria prescribed for Micro and Small Enterprises, as provided in MSMED Act, 2006.
Our bank has for internal purposes given focused attention to finance all Commercial enterprises i.e. enterprises which may be outside the purview of regulatory definition of SME but having turnover up to Rs 150.00 crores and new infrastructure and real estate projects where the project cost is up to Rs. 50/- crores by treating them as part of SME segment.
The loans and advances offered by Bank of Baroda for MSME Units can be used for the basic needs of
- Acquisition of factory, land and construction of building spaces.
- Purchase of plant and machinery including lab equipment, testing equipment, etc.
- Meeting working capital requirements, like raw materials, stock-in-progress, finished goods and for purchase or discounting of bills.
- Temporary additional assistance for meeting the urgent needs of raw material.
- Additional monitory assistance for any eligible purpose.
You can see below links also